Cats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"I love cats, I just can't eat a whole one"

I don't personally know if these work or not, but here goes...

http://www.petguys.com/pet-guys/-624834190010.html

Motion detector sets off the spray can to spray them and sound an alarm. It is only $30 plus shipping. Might be worth saving your gear.

Also, I've heard, that you can use the little tacky tray-type mouse traps around the area you want them kept out of since cats hate the sticky stuff on their paws.

Just a couple of suggestions.

If those don't work, there's always the recipies... :eyebrow:

justleesa:
The patio is the lani, we live on the ground floor of an appartment building. From our door to the back wall it's about 10'.
Seeing as the cats are spending soooo much time on your lanai, put your gear on YOUR NEIGHBORS lanai to dry.. :crafty:
I've got 2 cats and the spray bottle (one that sprays a stream) works well it take a little time but eventually the mere sight of the spray bottle will send them a running...

Hey Lisa, your mailbox is full, couldn't send message.

Swift kick up the kitty posterior. Never been a cat person. :wink:

I keep putting them back on the wall for them to go home, but they keep coming back. For a quick fix I put vineger (thanks kraken) on the wall and they seem to be gone. I will be getting mothballs when I go to the store later and also looked in the the noise spray thing - that would even be good for Pat, as she thinks she is queen of the house - She won't go on the counter when I'm home, but when I open the apartment door I hear the landing of cat feet. She is in for a surprise. :wink:

Squirt bottle and a place where they won't see you squirting them.

Or a hose if you're mean.

I had a monkey in the Philippines that kept cats a bay. Even though they were the same size as her, had claws and teeth and the monkey had none, they were terrified of her. It was comical to watch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom