Catalina Express for Catalina Island- Free ride on your birthday. Plan your day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

giladshay

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here are the details: Birthday Promotion // Catalina Express
I don't have any part of promoting Catalina Express, or any profits.
I just saw it, and I was thinking that if you drive all the way from AZ to LA- it worth it!!!
just enjoy your dive and god bless Catalina Express :D.

A great thing the Express has done. I took advantage of it on my birthday to go over to see muy son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. To add to this special offer, I always try to say "Happy birthday" to those I see walking around town with their birthday ribbon on!

Thanks for the heads up! We may actually make use of this. My husband's birthday is coming up in less than a month.

Thanks for the reminder.
I signed up, again this year.
Also you can find coupons good for $7.50 off regular fare for the non birthday people.
Seniors (age 55) are also discounted.

Another thing, important to know... 10% off from the official ferry price.
How can you get it?
If you are AAA member- you can call AAA and ask for discount.
Those guys will send you the cupon by email.
All you need to do is to print it, and show it at the counter on the departure day.
A 10% off will be added automatically to you, even if you reserved ticket for the ferry with Credit Card.
Example: I paid $66.00 instead of $72.50, couple weeks ago by using this method.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom