Casa Mexicanna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love this place. I stayed there in August, and again in November. Very clean and modern rooms, very nice beds, and a great breakfast (buffet with omelets/eggs cooked to order) which is included. My dive op (Deep Blue) picks me up at town pier 2 blocks away. Granted, no beach, and the pool is very shallow (3 ft.), but on the other hand, it's in the middle of everything (shops and restaurants). When you get back in the evening, and the cruise ships have departed, you basically have downtown to yourself.

One more note: Pay the extra $10 - 15 for oceanview. Ask for a high floor to reduce street noise. Comes with large balcony, which you can put your gear on to dry!!

Thank you so much for all your advice and the like. We did pay the extra for an ocean view (about 10/night) and will request a higher level room. I know Cozumel isn't known for its beaches...but if we wanted to lounge around on some sand any thoughts on a good place to go?

DoCViking - I thought you lived in Cozumel?

DrSteve:
Thank you so much for all your advice and the like. We did pay the extra for an ocean view (about 10/night) and will request a higher level room. I know Cozumel isn't known for its beaches...but if we wanted to lounge around on some sand any thoughts on a good place to go?

DoCViking - I thought you lived in Cozumel?

There is a park called chankanaab there is some good snorkeling, beach, dolphins, amazon trail, lagoon, plenty of iguanna's walking around and its costs about 10$ to get in we spent a few days there

My husband & I stayed there last October. Great place. Friendly staff. The buffet breakfast is really good too. Close to downtown. Comfortable beds, compared to some I've slept in. If/when we go back, I would most definitely vote to stay there. And by all mean, opt for the ocean front room. Dove with Aqua Safari, which is right down the street, maybe 1/2 block. They were great as well. Really good staff there as well. Very attentive DM's who are really good at finding critters for photo ops. Boats leave from the pier right across the street from the shop. Have a storage place where you can leave your gear if you wish. Have a great time! Wish I was going......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom