Casa Mexicana Breakfast Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI....One of our group arrived at the Casa Mex today (Dec 9). This pic is their lobby.

Christmas Tree Dec 9 2021.JPG

Breakfast seems to work for some and not others depending on their dive op’s departure time but at the end of the dive day who really cares about breakfast when there is that 92 degree heated pool waiting post diving
45267D9B-87DC-4BC7-A926-DBBF49902B81.jpeg

I prefer the 82F pool across the street. I love me a hot breakfast but it's not going to get in the way of diving. Worst case, I'll keep some breads or fruits or other snacks in the room.

I'd also add that I feel like I get better air consumption on an empty (or at least not full) stomach.

I'd also add that I feel like I get better air consumption on an empty (or at least not full) stomach.
I used to have that problem also. Then I found the secret to the conflict between full stomach and air consumption.
Eat all you want but don't breathe so often.

Breakfast is full buffet . Back to usual upstairs location. They serve you.

For those booking Colonial Suites breakfast is now continental only served at the Colonial. Full buffet at Casa Mexicana cost is $220 mxn
Thanks -- now that they are serving at the buffet, is there still a long line/wait to get breakfast, or is it moving fairly quickly now? Wondering if we can show up at 7 and get breakfast (and have time to eat it) before we need to leave at 7:30 to go diving.

Breakfast is full buffet . Back to usual upstairs location. They serve you.

For those booking Colonial Suites breakfast is now continental only served at the Colonial. Full buffet at Casa Mexicana cost is $220 mxn
“Full buffet but, “They serve you”…now I’m confused again😳

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom