Cart Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went out and bought a solid mesh steel super rugged flat cart. I did installed a rear push rail and zip tie a couple of spare tires underneath. I think next I'm going to build a full rail system so i don't have to use truck straps.

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

Billy

Gee Billy why don't you put an engine on that thing and make it really easy.

Gee Billy why don't you put an engine on that thing and make it really easy.

It's funny that you mention that. Another diver that I guess is a regular there tried a cart with an electric motor. I think it died on the first attempt. But a gas engine off of a cheap scooter might work, I think we may have something here!

Billy

It's funny that you mention that. Another diver that I guess is a regular there tried a cart with an electric motor. I think it died on the first attempt. But a gas engine off of a cheap scooter might work, I think we may have something here!

Billy
The sell the carts with the electric motor at Pep Boys for a lot less than I paid for my wagon. Divebum Don has one and added a second battery to it.

The sell the carts with the electric motor at Pep Boys for a lot less than I paid for my wagon. Divebum Don has one and added a second battery to it.

I remember when you got your wagon I started pricing them out. I couldn't believe how expensive they were but you's has obviously paid itself off, plus it's got the custom paint.

Billy

Yeah, the sticker shock was pretty scary. I was expecting around $50, not over $300.Still, it's hauled two full sets of gear up and down that trail, plus a rock garden the size of Texas. My favorite rock, formerly of Marineland weighs 114 pounds.
Picture034-1.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Nice looking walkway you got there Max. My uncle did a similar thing in Arizona with river rocks.

You guys need this.....

RoboDog - Video

I had one of those until it chased a Prius out of the neighborhood and I never saw it again. No big loss though, all it wanted to do was lay around and hump the refrigerator.

I had a PM'd question about me red dolly so here is my answer:

I bought it at Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices for $30. Just make sure whatever you buy has pneumatic tires. The bigger the better! I use about 4 bungie cords to tie everything down and I am good to go. I also have a rope across the top that I attach computers and anything else on to.

Billy, spare tires on a cart, freakin' awsome.

Harbor frieght also has wagons for sale and they were around $50 if I remember as well as those flat carts. It is harbor freight so you get what you pay for I think!

Back
Top Bottom