Carrying a Doubles Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You forget, this is America where everyone drives big huge gas-guzzling SUVs and trucks. Plenty of space! :D

nereas:
A lot of divers use these, but they take up added space in your car, and they are a pain to deal with when you are trying to load a boat.

dude, get with it

i drive a Lancer, and it holds my doubles, a stage bottle, the dolly, a gear bag, and a drysuit in the trunk

that still leaves room in the back seat for dry clothes, a towel, a place to put my shoes, shorts, wallet, etc ...

as for using the dolly in a boat, you just use it to get the tanks to the boat and then leave it with the car ... obviously you don't take the thing with you on the boat

H2Andy:
dude, get with it

i drive a Lancer, and it holds my doubles, a stage bottle, the dolly, a gear bag, and a drysuit in the trunk

that still leaves room in the back seat for dry clothes, a towel, a place to put my shoes, shorts, wallet, etc ...

as for using the dolly in a boat, you just use it to get the tanks to the boat and then leave it with the car ... obviously you don't take the thing with you on the boat

That's true, Andy, but you have a figure like Twiggy and dive doubled 63's . . .

:D :D :D

the K

The Kraken:
That's true, Andy, but you have a figure like Twiggy and dive doubled 63's . . .

NOT ANY MORE!!!

i just got a set of 72's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom