Carry On for Scuba Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also on ebags...

Kelty.jpg

I use a Mares Cruise Backpac pro - It#s big enough for all my gear, very stable has wet an dry compartments - does it all really. I only use it for Air travel and put in my mesh bags for the boat. They Seem to run at $160 Divers Warehouse Mares Backpac pro. You can put it on you back for rough ground with the in built straps rather than rolling it.

For carry on MEI voyager- fits all my gear: 2xl 5mm full, BC, regulator, apollo Bio fins large 22", mask, hood, gloves, and boots. About 30 pounds.

The MEI Voyageur Back-Pack - First choice of the seasoned world traveler

Recomended:
Leisure Travel Bags :: One Bag

From their site:
The MEI Voyageur Back-Pack - First choice of the seasoned world traveler
"My current choice in this category is the MEI "Voyageur" pack (pictured above), which is 22 × 14 × 9 inches (maximum permitted carryon size), made of 1000 denier Cordura with an interior urethane coating, and has a parallel stay internal aluminum frame. The hip belt and shoulder harness are lined with nylon knit, and padded with closed cell foam; these zip out of sight for carryon use, and a more "luggage-like" appearance

Back
Top Bottom