Carry on Dive Bag PLEASE HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree that you do not need to have any special wiz bang suitcase to carry your dive gear unless you have some long fins. They will be the driver on what size suitcase you can use. My gear bags for airline travel is a Travelpro 22" Crew 8 rollaboard to carry a Sherwood Avid bcd, mask, snorkel, Scubapro twin jets, 3mm wetsuit, hood, dive skin, boots, swim suit, rash guard, Tevas, a change of clothes, a mesh equipment bag, and all of the other miscellaneous safety gear except my dive knife which goes in my checked bag. In my backpack (from Costco), I carrry my S-90 camera, Ikelite housing, regulator and dive computer, laptop plus stuff I need to carry for personal use enroute. It's a tight squeeze, but my necessary equipment fits, and I don't have to worry so much about whether or not my checked bag with the rest of my clothes is going to join me at my destination.

Last edited:
I just bought the Aqua Lung Roll bag and its great.The fins zip in the side so plenty of room. The only suggestion I would have is get one that has small zippered pockets on the outside for all the little stuff. In mine it juts goes in the one main pocket PIA
Cheers
Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom