Caribe Blu difficulties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandrascuba:
Yes. Using their PC in the office. Our neighbors have wireless PC so they get wireless service in their room on their laptop. I don't know where Christi is but yesterday we were pelted for about an hour with heavy rain during our surface interval. Squall line passed through. It also rained here a few minutes yesterday afternoon. Also, it came down in sheets last night and buckets the night before. On Saturday, we were in town and it poured there but not a drop here at the hotel. Typical tropical weather.

Diving is really quite good. Part of our group leaves tomorrow and the rest of us on Sunday.

I had a nice conversation with Jeannie yesterday. The second floor rooms are all being renovated. Not due to Emily damage, just upgrading. All rooms have refrigs now with small (very small) freezers.

We have had no problem adding dives. I added 2 twilight and 2 night dives the morning of and also added 2 dives for this morning. Plus adding for members of my group here and there. Business is good for Blu Angel. They deserve good press as they all try very hard to make everyone happy and have safe diving. Bad part was we had to return to Coleta now 2 times for more tanks. But.... life is good. No complaints from me or anyone in my group. They will all dive with Blu Angel again as we will too. Next year I will bring a bigger group. Only 7 divers this time. Adios. Scubadobadoo's, have a blast. Sorry we will miss you.

Sandra

QUOTE=scubadobadoo]Sandra,

Are you using the free wireless at Caribe Blue? They are supposed to have it now...
[/QUOTE]

As long as the diving doesn't stop, all is good! I noticed a big tropical system far to the right of coz so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :11:

Has the work on the rooms been going on late into the evening? :06: I hope not. That was a problem last time we were there. Banging past midnight. Not good on vacation. Have a great day! :D

scubadobadoo:
As long as the diving doesn't stop, all is good! I noticed a big tropical system far to the right of coz so I'll keep my fingers crossed! :11:

Has the work on the rooms been going on late into the evening? :06: I hope not. That was a problem last time we were there. Banging past midnight. Not good on vacation. Have a great day! :D

This about that from http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html...

FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...

SATELLITE IMAGES AND SURFACE OBSERVATIONS INDICATE THAT A BROAD AREA
OF LOW PRESSURE IS CENTERED IN THE VICINITY OF JAMAICA. THE SHOWER
ACTIVITY APPEARS TO BE A LITTLE BIT MORE CONCENTRATED THIS MORNING
AND UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO BECOME MORE CONDUCIVE FOR
TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION. THIS SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO MOVE SLOWLY
WESTWARD AND WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED FOR SIGNS OF ADDITIONAL
DEVELOPMENT.

Back
Top Bottom