Cozumel Restaurant List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Maybe this can be a sticky? I've begun a list of restaurants we've been to, including links to Facebook pages, websites, addresses, phone numbers (which might also be their WhatsApp). Please add whatever you'd like - including comments about what's especially tasty pricey, reasonable, live music, etc.

COZUMEL EATERIES – PLEASE ADD

Kondesa – 5ta Avenida Entre 5 y 7 77600
Facebook
Website
+52 987 869 1086
Outside eating in a garden area - good food and a little pricey, but good

La Conchita Del Caribe - 65 Avenida Sur Bis #960, Colonia Independencia, 77620
Facebook
Website – none available
+52 987 872 5888
Fresh caught fish - had the snapper, fried - good and inexpensive.

La Perlita - C. 25, Flores Magón, 77667
Facebook
Website
+52 987 869 8343
Fresh caught fish - yum!

Casa Mission - Av Lic Benito Juárez 461, Centro, 77600
Facebook
Website
+52 987 688 4712

Rock n Java
Facebook
Website
+52 987 105 4469
GREAT carrot cake and some good veggie options

Blue Angel - Carretera Costera Sur Km 2.2 77600
Facebook
Website
+52 987 872 0819
Live music on some days

Ernesto’s Fajita Factory - Carretera Costera Sur Km4 Zona Hotelera Sur 77676
Facebook
No website
+52 987 872 3152

Tikila/Paprika (across the street from one another and I think share a kitchen) – no address given but they’re close to Ernesto’s
Facebook
No website
+52 987 872 2404
Notes: live music on some days

Here is my restaurant list. Needs updating, almost impossible to keep up with all the changes when I only get to Coz 2-3 times a year.
Wow! What a great list. If I get time I'll see about adding links. It would be nice if folks could peruse the list to see if they can identify any that have moved to a new location or closed.

Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like each name is a link. So never mind on that. Fantastic!

Here is my restaurant list. Needs updating, almost impossible to keep up with all the changes when I only get to Coz 2-3 times a year.
Great List! A few have closed including Pepe’s & Kinta. Some have moved such as Capicua and Camillos. Paradise Beach Club can be non all inclusive. If I had skills I would have sent you an updated list of what I know has changed. Always new restaurants opening, there is definitely something to please everyone on the island!

Wow! What a great list. If I get time I'll see about adding links. It would be nice if folks could peruse the list to see if they can identify any that have moved to a new location or closed.

Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like each name is a link. So never mind on that. Fantastic!
Ya it would be nice to be on-line and have links. Amazing how many changes occur so would take some dedication to keep it accurate. I created my list by plagiarizing from many lists and links already out there.

Taqueria el Pique
Pedro Joaquín Coldwell, 10 de Abril
There are a bunch of taquerias in that area. I never met a taco I didn't like (in Mexico).

There are a bunch of taquerias in that area. I never met a taco I didn't like (in Mexico).
I know this will sound heretical, but I’ve never had any taco but fish tacos in Cozumel! Where do I NEED to go next time we’re there? 😊

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom