Captain Dan night dive 3/28/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish that I could go! I have family coming in that weekend to see the mouse in Orlando. I would much rather be diving.

Just stop by Sea World or The Living Seas in Epcot and you'll be alright!

Wiz, I checked the schedule and I'm good to go. Let me know if you want to carpool over there.

- Dave.

Carpool sounds good to me! You got mail

Great to see there will plenty of people on the boat. I'll pretty easy to spot in the doubles, drysuit and cave diving light. If you were expecting a night dive than you better stay away from my light :)

I just spoke to Capt Pete and he said to give him a call about 10 AM for a conditions update. I plan on being there for the afternoon and evening trip.

I will be the guy with the light he used to think was really bright until he did a night dive with Will :wink:

They cancelled the morning and afternoon trips... and it doesn't look good for tonight!

Night dive has been cancelled due to weather.

They are planning on doing re same trips next Sat. Call to confirm your spot if you can make it

Surfs up! I am off to Juno beach to bounce around in a white water kayak

Night dive has been cancelled due to weather.

They are planning on doing re same trips next Sat. Call to confirm your spot if you can make it

Surfs up! I am off to Juno beach to bounce around in a white water kayak

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom