Cap't Dan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zen.

With the rough seas this past weekend and using the sausage, it was only a matter of momments till the boat has seen me. My dive partner was already back on the boat and told the crew I was missing.

As for being far from the boat, I would say I was about 200 yards away at the most.

Anyways, by using the sausage, the crew can be able to see you pretty far away with no problems and that is why I did not worry when I was located right away. :eek:ut:

zeN|| once bubbled...
Showboat, how easy was it to locate your boat when you surfaced, that is, how large was the boat in your view at this distance, and was your signaling device still easy for the boat crew to hear? Seems like you could have drifted away entirely from reading your post-woe! zeN||

A day makes. We were out Sunday at Pompano and while the surface was 5' to 6' there was almost no current below. Monday at Boynton Beach the same thing. Rough on the surface, calm down to 110'. Got some lobsters on Sunday, but could find any on Monday. A day really can make a difference.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom