Cape Canaveral wreck diving March 1st and 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm thinking of putting an additional day trip together for the 15th of March to kinda make up for the 2nd day. Who ever volunteers to drop off this trip is rock solid for the 15th.....

We could put you on that roster too MissD...

Without looking at who signed on when, you are going to have to pick the last that joined to cut :sad:. Or better yet, buy a bigger boat :) Truly that is the only fair way.

Or better yet, buy me a trailer for my boat! Then we don't need no stinkin' hotel either! :D

Ok. this is the roster

Narcosis - Me.
Frogman_5
COTampa
Cudachaser

Meet at Freddie Patrick Park at 8:00 am on Saturday. I'll be in a tan Toyota Tundra pulling a 21' Seaswirl Striper.

We'll be diving the Laertes and The Ocean Venus as long as we can 1. Get out there, and 2. actually find the wreck once we get there.

I'll PM you guys the rest.

I'm thinking of putting an additional day trip together for the 15th of March ...

If your boat is open, I'd like to dive with you on the 15th :lotsalove:
pm me with costs and other details... thanks.

Hey Narcosis how did the trip go today? Hope it was good. Where's the report?

We cancelled the trip for a variety of reasons. Loudafish and I went to Eagles nest today instead. Had a great dive. I will try to reschedule the trip in April after my IDC is over.

Sorry to here you had to cancel. Hopefully if you reschedule I can make it on the next one. I tell you what I will go ahead and confirm now and as soon as you get the dates I will adjust my schedule to be sure I can go on that one. At least you got to dive though. I'm hoping to get a dive in at Hudson Grotto or Bradenton beach next Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom