Cape Ann Shore Diving on Sat 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
I know some of you are going out with Cape Ann Divers to do some boat diving, but I was wondering if anyone else wanted to do any shore diving this Sat. I was planning on meeting at the Burger King on 128 if anyone is interested.

Thx,
Matthew

There're a few people from my club meeting there at 8 if you can't find anyone else to dive with. Shaping up to be a pretty nice day! Look for a white Audi...

-Roman.

notabob once bubbled...
You sure do! What's happenin' Jeff? You planning on going to Nubble Light tomorrow night?

Nope. We're heading out @ 1:00, and I'm not going to be back in time to get up there to dive. I considered heading up there for dinner, but then I remembered there is a fun bar just down the street from the marina.

Then I talked to my regular buddy who stated "Last weekend for fishing".

So now I'm heading straight to the Cape [via a packie] after getting back to the marina.

notabob once bubbled...
Keep that sunroof closed and watch out for water balloons!

A small piece of advice. never ever sit near her in the bar before the meeting. I will seek revenge and you probably don't want to be an innocent bystander....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom