Cape Ann Day #3 - August 24-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul168341 once bubbled...
Still tryin' for that Sep. 1 :)

NEW (Northeastwrecks is just too long to type):

So yer in our DM program huh?
Ed and I took our DM class together, I did AI at the same time and did my IDC the next year. If you want some experience (i.e. internship) I have a class Mon. night. This Mon. will be the last one, but if you want to get in, just show up at the shop around 6pm with yer stuff. Little John is my assistant on this one but I'll never turn a candidate away :)

EDIT
*Da*n it Ken, Git back to work!!!! :D

Dear Paul:

Yeah, Monty is running me through as we speak. We are almost done with the academics.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, I'm leaving for Florida for a week of depositions.

I would like to take you up on it when your next class starts. I appreciate your consideration.

Dan

raxafarian once bubbled...
the Mrs. says that she is coming tommorrow too..... subject to change, of course.

Excellent! She'll have to show me that move again, as I obviously don't have it right yet!

[Sorry... it's friday... I couldn't resist]

Take a couple of days off, and this thread goes to pot!

Block Island - We learned that it is impossible for me to solo paddle a canoe against the current AND a stiff wind plowing against 2 good-sized female humans and one wiggly canine. Tucker learned it is quite fun to try to jump OUT of the canoe when Moms want him in, and to jump In-Out-In-Out-In-Out while soaking wet and Moms want him one place or the other. All-in-all, it was a grand time, and Tucker was extremely well behaved. He amazed us with his patience on the Ferry.

Six Flags - sure wish I'd read this thread last night! Actually, they don't have the same fabulous "Fast Pass" as last year. You now have to pay for a little beeper-like piece of technology to carry around with you. You "sign-in" at a ride, and go have fun elsewhere. It beeps to let you know that your place in line has reached the actual ride, and you head up the special ramp. You can still only do this once for each of the most popular rides. It really galls me that they charge for this.

As for the broken toe thing - yes, she really did break her toe. (Good catch, Spectre!) However, Lyd has an innate sense of fairness (as do I - most of the time!), and she just wouldn't go for it.

Looks like tomorrow we're heading for a hike with Tucker in NW CT, then on to visit my family in Albany, NY. We'll be thinking of you! Have fun, and enjoy the cake. I can't wait to hear what shape it is!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

It was going to be in the shape of a fish, and decorated with chocolate scales, but it stuck to the pan. I guess for all intents and purposes, it's going to be cookies shaped.

Back
Top Bottom