Can’t get on site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, this is getting a little annoying. To use SB now I have to launch a separate browser, can't follow links from email any more, etc...

Is there somwhere else to post this? Do the IT people watch these threads?

OK, this is getting a little annoying. To use SB now I have to launch a separate browser, can't follow links from email any more, etc...

Is there somwhere else to post this? Do the IT people watch these threads?
There are a couple more threads on Feedback, but I assume that Pete is working on it. He & his do indeed read these threads.

My android tablet (ASUS/Verizon) won't let me connect, Win10 is fine so far on my PC, and my Pixel2 (Verizon) is fine.... all using various Chrome Browsers...

I just started getting the same message on Chrome a couple hours ago. I'm using Firefox on Merry's computer. If I get a virus I will forward all expletive-filled messages from Merry to Pete.

It is because google chrome has stopped allowing all legacy symatec security certs with the newest version of chrome unless the SSL cert is replaced with a new one this will continue to happen

ScubaBoard on Chrome on Win10 doesn't work for me. I'm resorting to FIrefox for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom