Can't find a good movie or documentary about Scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems like only 5 minutes clips.

Unfortunately you may need to view it through their TV channel. You can find it on Sling TV and through a couple other cable providers. The episodes come on at 6pm Est and you may be able to search within Sling to view a few of them on demand. Might be worth a trial.

47 Meters Deep: Uncaged

About commercial sat divers rather than scuba, but "Last Breath" is a fascinating documentary that'll leave you an emotional wreck afterwards. Accessible on BBC iPlayer last time I watched it. Not sure which other platforms.

Very well made film, I second this recommendation. I'm not sure what platforms it's on for streaming, but it is available for Torrent download. I wouldn't normally suggest such route, but for my location, it's about the only thing to catch see good films without slow VPN....

Unfortunately you may need to view it through their TV channel. You can find it on Sling TV and through a couple other cable providers. The episodes come on at 6pm Est and you may be able to search within Sling to view a few of them on demand. Might be worth a trial.
I tried but it does not work out of the US. I might use my VPN though but what bothers me is that it is streaming only and some episodes seem to be unavailable. I will continue looking as it seems to be a great show.

Very well made film, I second this recommendation. I'm not sure what platforms it's on for streaming, but it is available for Torrent download. I wouldn't normally suggest such route, but for my location, it's about the only thing to catch see good films without slow VPN....
Saw it. Impressive. Outstanding. Very tense. Still do not quite understand how Chris made it. If I was a believer, I would say: miracle.

Saw it. Impressive. Outstanding. Very tense. Still do not quite understand how Chris made it. If I was a believer, I would say: miracle.

Totally agreed! I was on edge for so much of the film. I also found it pretty educational and informative as well.

You can buy this from Vimeo. Good documentary.

Came here to post this as well. Great documentary on the black Coral divers on Maui. Crazy ba****ds.

Gonna date myself here but try to find TV series Sea Hunt .... old school and a little hokey but for it's time it was state of the art.

Like a lot of kids my age I grew up idolizing Lloyd Bridges

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom