Can't figure out the name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently went diving at the Florida Aquarium and I loved the fins they had.
You put your foot on them instead of inside them and there was a big velcro strap that went over your instep along with a buckle and then an adjustable strap on your heel to tighten it up. Do those sound familiar to anyone? I would love to buy them but I don't know what kind they are.
Amber

no foot pocket - good for boots, booties, barefeet.

Here's a pic:

Ken

...Force fins or Zeagle Teleoz (sp?)

They were the Zeagles. Thank you :)

Wreck, how do they lack in comparison to standard fins? I didn't get to swim that far with them so I don't really know.

Amber once bubbled...
They were the Zeagles. Thank you :)

Wreck, how do they lack in comparison to standard fins? I didn't get to swim that far with them so I don't really know.

Honestly I've never tried them. The basic construction looks much like Force Fins which I have tried and found to have very little power.

WW

I'll see if any of my diver friends have fins like that to try them out first. Like I said, when I used them all I did was swim about 10 feet to the spot where I sat and watched all the sharks swim by. I liked them so much because they were to easy to put on and very very comfortable.

Thank you WW!! One more year and I get to do all the fun stuff :D

Amber once bubbled...
One more year and I get to do all the fun stuff :D

Believe me Amber, the "fun stuff" is over-rated. You're a high school senior now, right? Many of us look back on that year as the best year of our lives. I know I do when I get in "that" mood. I hope its a great one for you.

WW

No, I'm a junior.....only 17 now lol. And as for being "over rated"...that may be so..but I'm a good kid now, I do my work and I stay out of trouble pretty much..all that adds to a semi boring life :eek:ut: so when all my friends and myself turn 18...I'm going to go a bit nuts..I think after all that time of being good and doing what I'm supposed to do and expected to do, I deserve a little break before I have to head into the "real" world and make it on my own. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom