Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is how I am learning my fish names...

here is a critter

triton_HM103.jpg

and here is a wreck

These are all excellent pics. Thanks so much for sharing. I love looking on this board just to check out the pics that were posted.

uhhh...I should know this. Gosh these wrecks look so different from different angles.

But the shell is Triton's Trumpet. named after the Greek sea god, Triton, who controlled the waves by blowing into the "trumpet".

Hoover says they eat sea cushions and Crown of Thorns. Very cool shot justleesa!

San Pedro?

I have almost the same shot, and still not sure....

Now the critter.....kinda sci fi. I have been thinking about it all day, down the Costco aisles. hmmmm....I would say it looks as though you possibly touched something, because it looks like the underbelly of something I have seen before... This is tough! And then you are playing hardball with that theatrical lighting!

Sea Cucumber butt?

ok...I'll give you the wreck, it's the bow of the Sea Tiger :D

not an underbelly...a very, very close up look of something....I'v been finding one on my last 3 or 4 dives to the Sea Tiger

Don't know what it is but it's turning me on! LOL....Awsome pics.....Keep em coming please. My poor camera is dying and I still haven't learned to get shots like that.

Back
Top Bottom