Can you name the fish or the place?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't recognize the wreck And it's time to go to work.

catherine96821:
oh yea. I am coming. Its better. Probably not torn, I am probably exaggerating. Shucks, I thought you were going to name the fish and the wreck. (they are from your neck of the woods)

I'm really bad at placing these wrecks and identifying fish - but it looks like one of the LCUs out on the west side. I can't keep any of the LCUs or barges straight, though.

And the fish - although it's already been identified, my first thought was "It's some kind of trigger" - how's that for identification. :wink:

See you on Sunday, then.

chepar, Baby Barge again. Yea, I cannot keep them straight either. Sunday---hope for nice conditions!

It is? I guess I need to look around more. Im always just looking for critters and not the big picture. I dont rember stairs at all???????????

isn't that the side across from the San Pedro? Looks familiar now. I haven't been on the YO in a long time-- June 2004 (WOW- where has time gone?). Last boat dive was 4 Oct 2005. Lots of shore diving though (just not lately).

I was going to guess Sea Tiger console. Oh that little pink fish....., taken here, right? Red barred hawk fish? Pointy little snout, cute shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom