Can I Gloat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgPaddle

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to hawaii I'm going to Hawaii!!

I'm so excited! I've been grinning so wide that I've almost swallowed my head!

I'm leaving on Wednesday (5/26/04) and living in Hawaii for 10 days and I'm about bust a gasket.

I'm going to Hawaii I'm going to Hawaii,

excuse me.... Thanks :D

Congrats have a great trip, I am sure it will be better than here. I went to Hawaii about 10 years ago and the only thing I can say it is like diving in a fish tank. Also you may want to remember to bring your snorkle because the snorkling there is great also.

Yes you can gloat as long as you promise to enjoy yourself there. A DB of mine went a few years back and he still talks about the 80' viz.

Which island? Offshore you'll find vis much much greater than 80'.

You posted in wreck alley? It's ok, I do that stuff too

Wreck Valley is my home. I was giving a Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah to my dive buddies here.

I'm really looking forward diving both in Hawaii and back home in Wreck Valley. I just assisted with a class that certified a few of my friends so now I have more buddy's who are also dive buddies. We'll be in the water's around here as quickly as I return.

Happy diving till then.

Al Mialkovsky:
Which island? Offshore you'll find vis much much greater than 80'.

You posted in wreck alley? It's ok, I do that stuff too

Pth. :mad_3:

-Jealous and in dire need of a vacation,

Sue

p.s. You lucky dog! Have a blast, and tell us all about it when you get back! :D

Have a great time!! Hawaii is an awesome place, I took a vacation from work and ended up staying 4 1/2 years! Native Hawaiians are so nice, befriend one and they will take you to a genuine luau. Try the kalua pig - you will not find this anywhere except in Hawaii. Have a good trip and good diving

If in Honolulu, try Gordon Blisch micro brewery. It is located on the end of the Clock Tower plaza in downtown Honolulu. Great food and it is outdoor seating. Watch the sun set over the harbor and enjoy some of the finest beer anywhere.

Hawaii is the only palce I swam down to a wreck at 110 feet (forget the anchor line). It was clearly visable from the surface, and this was a thrill in its self. Turtles, sharks and fish. Not big fish except for the sharks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom