Can anyone ID this loop hose clamp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
These are on a friend's rEvo. Anyone know where to source a pair?
Any suggestions for other replacement loop hose clamps? No sharp edges, narrow-ish band, ~42mm?

LoopHoseClamp.jpg

Innerspace made some I did believe. They came equipped on my 2.7 complete on the DSV. They were aluminum on mine. They didn't make any delrin or acetyl ones but that might be a good place to start.

I have always used zipties.

These are on a friend's rEvo. Anyone know where to source a pair?
Any suggestions for other replacement loop hose clamps? No sharp edges, narrow-ish band, ~42mm?

View attachment 863273

Email rEvo folks - they do speak English, respond fast and have pretty reasonable prices for spares. Ship worldwide too.

I am currently using zip ties & worm clamps. But, only because that's all I can find.
Emailed revo but, I don't think these are revo clamps. Haven't heard back from them yet.

I am currently using zip ties & worm clamps. But, only because that's all I can find.
Emailed revo but, I don't think these are revo clamps. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Two more ideas:

1727527559213.png

Seems lots more versions in their detailed PDF, including 42x16mm:

Or contact Martin @ Rebreather, Parts, Service, unique solutions - even if he does not have something, he is known for making custom parts.

I am not home now but 99% certain these are Divesoft. I have a pair for my rEvo.

If I can use clamps like these, I'll use them over zip ties - easier to remove and a loop puncture probability is small.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom