Camping dive trip to Clipper in South Padre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

downunderjenn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm taking a group of random divers on a trip to the Clipper in South Padre Island, South Padre Diving, South Padre Activities, South Padre Snorkel October 24 and have room! It's $175 and we're camping on the beach. I'm thinking a cot and a sleeping bag is all you need. I'm taking as many in my car down as will fit from Austin.

Basically, it's my buddy Todd and perhaps a few other random folks out to have fun.

We plan to leave at 5 that Friday and return Sunday morning.

Please let me know if you're interested and planning to come and you can call American Diving down there, 956 761-2030 to book your spot.

Cool....... Campin' on Padre Island, Divin' The Clipper, Hangin' out with Jenn and all for just $175 plus Travel Gas ? !! That's too good to be true......

"Wish I was going"
Have a bunch of fun OK !!! :wink:

Frank, lets see if Tony will haul his pontoon boat down, sleep on it, and dive from it!:rofl3:

Jenn.....best of luck with your plans and trek!! :)

I'm taking a group of random divers on a trip to the Clipper in South Padre Island, South Padre Diving, South Padre Activities, South Padre Snorkel October 24 and have room! It's $175 and we're camping on the beach. I'm thinking a cot and a sleeping bag is all you need. I'm taking as many in my car down as will fit from Austin.

Basically, it's my buddy Todd and perhaps a few other random folks out to have fun.

We plan to leave at 5 that Friday and return Sunday morning.

Please let me know if you're interested and planning to come and you can call American Diving down there, 956 761-2030 to book your spot.

I almost always drive myself, but if you are driving Jenn, I will forgo my trip to Six Flags or any other amusement park if you promise to drag us along like we were on the Lake Travis Tram.. :p :kiss2: That was a good time.. Especially from someone claiming not to care much for jetskis and PWC's.. :rofl3:

Any thoughts on a three tank dive? It's not that much more and it would give two dives on the Clipper and one on a rig from what I was reading. Any time on the clipper would be great for me since I have not been on it yet, but I'm all for additional bubble time.

David

Janet and I would be good for the 3 tanks if the group wants to do 3. Just let us know. Looking forward to the trip.

We are staying a few days - A much needed mini vacay!

I'm still waiting pending a work assignment that I won't know whether or not I actually have it until a meeting on the 17th. Stupid job. :|

If all else fails, call in sick.. Or a bomb threat! (Just kidding on the latter! :no: )

Good luck with the dive! Wish i could go, but i have a U. Scuba dive weekend that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom