Camp & Dive a Nuclear Missile Silo Oct '08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umm the way I understood it when I used to book this trip, it wasn't all about the money. You really need 12 people if there is an accident and you have to have a number of people to get people out of the hole. Or something along those lines.

I'd pay for an extra spot too if we can still make the Oct 11th date - I can't do it in november....

Left a message for Mack at Oak Hill - maybe we can still turn this around...

D.

Umm the way I understood it when I used to book this trip, it wasn't all about the money. You really need 12 people if there is an accident and you have to have a number of people to get people out of the hole. Or something along those lines.

I understood that that was the minimum number of payed spots that would bring the owner out of Midland for the weekend. It has got to be worth his while to hang with people he doesn't really know for two days. Super nice guy...by the way....

Oh Yeah, yeah, I know him. Mark Hannifin. I met him and his wife for the first time back in 2000 at the Grand Cayman Scubabowl. That was the first time I had heard about the silo. I really hope you all can get a group together. It is really a fun day and challenging.

Back
Top Bottom