Camera troubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all.. I just started to pack our dive camera for our trip tonight. We have a Fuji F810.
I noticed that when I layed it down it would turn itself on. When I tried to turn it off again, it kept coming back on. I finally got it to turn off, but I think the on/off switch needs to be looked at when we get back. Anyone know a reputable repair house that deals with Fujis? It'll probably require replacing the switch. Thanks in advance. I guess I'll live with it until it becomes unusable, for this trip, as it's to late to have it repaired before we leave. I am on the West coast of the US, but can ship it anywhere, but would prefer to have it done near this side of the world.
I believe this problem was because when we took camera classes, they told us to always turn it off between pictures or the battery would go dead, and the Ikelite case will fog due to heat. I guess we wore it out.

Back
Top Bottom