Calling ShakaZulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Anyway... those guys were just eye candy and candy rots your eyes. How can we see the pretty fishies with rotten eyes? Thank you for saving us from ourselves, guys.

Foo

I think occasionally some of those guys just might have to make brief guest appearances :wink: !!

sapphire:
I think occasionally some of those guys just might have to make brief guest appearances :wink: !!

In their briefs sounds good to me, good idea.

;o)

I have got to come to SCal someday and dive with yall. Was reading about the Wrinkles dive and looking at the pics. Of course, I don't know who anyone is in the pics, but yall are certainly a fun group.

Foo

Foo:
In their briefs sounds good to me, good idea.
You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth, Foo!!

I have got to come to SCal someday and dive with yall. Was reading about the Wrinkles dive and looking at the pics. Of course, I don't know who anyone is in the pics, but yall are certainly a fun group.

Foo

You will be more than welcome! We need more women on these dives! (did I say that??) It's a great group and I will attempt to identify the miscreants in one of the group shots for you... check the thread later :)!!

Jennifer

Foo:
Anyway... those guys were just eye candy and candy rots your eyes. How can we see the pretty fishies with rotten eyes? Thank you for saving us from ourselves, guys.

Foo
Thanks for coming to your senses girls! Shaka, glad you're back and did some great diving and hope your mom enjoyed the trip...now get back to work :wink:

I think this is my best one yet............Riya Sen

<<<<<---------------

Roy,

Jamie was looking over my shoulder and wants to know where he can see the whole picture of your avatar...daily.

you so-cal people crack me up, but I still luv ya all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom