Calling ShakaZulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jetfixer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone heard from Roy? :06: It appears he started his road trip today. I would like to hear how it's going if anyone does.

He bought a back plate and wing and is complaining about the cost of a boat trip in Feb? Big sissy! :10:

jetfixer:
Has anyone heard from Roy? :06: It appears he started his road trip today. I would like to hear how it's going if anyone does.

If you're looking for Shaka, don't wait for messages or dive reports here, get yourself a phone book, and start calling all the dive bars between San Diego and Monterey. You'll find him eventually. :beer_yum:

John-Boy

krowsea:
If you're looking for Shaka, don't wait for messages or dive reports here, get yourself a phone book, and start calling all the dive bars between San Diego and Monterey. You'll find him eventually. :beer_yum:

John-Boy

LOL! So true...silly me.

You guys (and gals) have no mercy at all! The poor guy gets away from SB for a short while, and you all pile on.. kinda like ripping him when he can't defend himself! I feel soooo sorry for the poor guy. <snickering>

P.S.
Keep up the good work!

krowsea:

John-Boy

Randy43068:
You guys (and gals) have no mercy at all! The poor guy gets away from SB for a short while, and you all pile on.. kinda like ripping him when he can't defend himself! I feel soooo sorry for the poor guy. <snickering>

P.S.
Keep up the good work!
I, for one, miss the pointless psuedo humor of his one line posts!

I for one miss his avatars!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom