Calling ShakaZulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sapphire & Ann Marie-

How did you get the pictures of Sean & Krowsea as your avatars? How much did they charge, and can you get some for me?

Foo

Foo:
Sapphire & Ann Marie-

How did you get the pictures of Sean & Krowsea as your avatars? How much did they charge, and can you get some for me?

Foo

It was pretty easy, I just asked Sean nicely :05: and he was more than happy to let me share the photo I took of him at the Wrinkles La Jolla dive in October...

jennifer

Girls, Girls, Girls, you are all OUT OF CONTROL!! Shaka, please hurry back so we can stop this madness...

The mod squad is probably looking at this post and thinking...oh lord, first it was ShakaZulu. Now there's more.

Changed mine but also had to change the signature.

Ok, this is enough, I'm taking back the playing field. Ladies, your men (hopefully) are showing way too much curve, and this futile action taken by you to entertain yourselves, may just cause the mods to clamp down on the ava thing, and lots of men loosing the opportunity to see beautiful women on a daily business. I spent long hours of my valuable time to search for these super models, and asking them to pose for scubaboard.

PS. To trip to Monterey was awesome, and what a dive Monastry is, my best dive in SoCal so far……….ok, excluding Los Coronados (Key Hole). Thanks Andy, enjoyed diving with you.

HE'S BACK!!!...I was starting to think that I might have to go get a "guys rag". Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.

I am almost 'so over you guys'! :wink:

Anyway... those guys were just eye candy and candy rots your eyes. How can we see the pretty fishies with rotten eyes? Thank you for saving us from ourselves, guys.

Foo

Back
Top Bottom