Calling moms and mothers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would try drying them outside - that does wonders for odors also.

Well, washed a few more times, soaked in various products, my mum secconded the white vinegar idea so we used some of that. Eventually just hung them outside for a day or two and mum tells me they don't smell anymore. I have a really bad sense of smell so I went with what she said :)

Now, can I dry them, or not? What about playing with lighters, is that a no no?

I see I am too late but I would have said Odor Remover :ne_nau: Maybe that was too obvious :) Next time, go to the carpet cleaning section and buy straight odor remover, it is safe for fabric as well. Pour a bit of that in the wash and ta-da!

I think it was rather sexiest that the OP only asked for Moms advice. :D Living on my own for 18 year has taught me a lot.

crpntr133:
I think it was rather sexiest

mothers might be sexy but you'll probably find your wife sexier than your mother. If not, there's this great psychiatrist named Freud that I'd like you to meet!

Opps typo. :D Sexest

Back
Top Bottom