Calling Aquarena Divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CenTexDivin:
yup, got one this weekend

Class is canceled this weekend but I'll still be out there tomorrow.

Sonny beaches:
I went May 05 and got my cert, but can not find the card, Do you have to dive each year to keep the cert, open? If not i wil get another card and help.

You may be able to get by with a refresher eval, but generally if you don't dive for two years, you'll be forced to retake the course.

I went through the class August 2006, but haven't made it back down since then. I might be able to make it for that date and would love to dive there again. I particuarlly enjoyed the underwater weeding at catfish hole.

You may be able to get by with a refresher eval, but generally if you don't dive for two years, you'll be forced to retake the course.

Has this ever actually happened to anyone?

Has this ever actually happened to anyone?

I was told I would have to sit in with the class for a refresher, but I haven't done it yet. And as long as the clown suits are in use, I rather doubt I will.

I'd be up for that! I have done that sort of thing before for other groups.

I was told I would have to sit in with the class for a refresher, but I haven't done it yet. And as long as the clown suits are in use, I rather doubt I will.

The banana suits are still in use, we dived there this past Saturday.

The viz was the best I've ever seen it, at least 70 feet. Spring flow was strong and powerful everywhere. In places it seemed like the whole floor was boiling. Sand was being blown 12 inches above the bottom in some places.

Was there this weekend also. Best vis ever. But I should have wore my 5 mil. After two dives in a 3 mil I was freezing.

The banana suits were not that bad.

Planning on being there next weekend hope the viz is as good.

Hope I look good in the banana suit.

Vanessar

Back
Top Bottom