California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Syruss,

It goes as follows:

Moose...singular

Meese...plural

Meesed...past tense

Burp...Canadian Moose Call

Joewr...Grammarian to the Board and the CAD International

Originally posted by joewr
Syruss,

It goes as follows:

Moose...singular

Meese...plural

Meesed...past tense

Burp...Canadian Moose Call

Joewr...Grammarian to the Board and the CAD International

And to think I thought you just one of those california tofu eatin dive junkies! I stand corrected.

Bottom_Sucker it sounds like you say that with conviction like you have had one or two such episodes?

Bottom_Sucker you have started an interesting thread of thoughts.:confused:

I don't think we really should be threatening people with our lacrosse and hockey sticks while wearing rubber.........................

I also don't think that we should be offering these people our coveted MooseHead beer. It will definetly cloud their thinking process (very strong). Like the pair of guys from MIchigan who stopped me in August pissed off because we had no snow for snowmobiling. (loaded in the back of the truck were all the paraphanalia for sledding + trailer with two sleds)

Fruits, yes we have fruits here, Jarvis and Church a few fruit trees, and also in Brighton, ON lots of apples......................

Nuts......only in Ottawa....................(sorry DG)

Flakes ...........also mostly in Ottawa (once again DG,)

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Butch103
Nuts......only in Ottawa....................(sorry DG)
Flakes ...........also mostly in Ottawa (once again DG,)

sure, zing a gal for where she works/lives. Not my fault they all hang out on the hill.

Originally posted by Butch103

I don't think we really should be threatening people with our lacrosse and hockey sticks while wearing rubber.........................

If we aren't going to threaten people with our lacrosse and hockey sticks, why the heck did we vote through Parliment that big defense bill to outfit the army with'em?

And Fishkiller, Canada is just like the US, except with no guns and full goverment health care. We are a "kinder, gentler" version of say...... New Hampshire in the middle of Febuary.

I kinda look at you guys like California in the middle of Antartica:

Frozen, but zany! And I think this thread proves it. The NH guys are a little too serious..."Live Free or Die"? I think Californians and Canadians are more in the "Live Free or Freer" mode? Eh?

Joewr...No paid announcements here at this time...

I kinda look at you guys like California in the middle of Antartica:

Frozen, but zany! And I think this thread proves it. The NH guys are a little too serious..."Live Free or Die"? I think Californians and Canadians are more in the "Live Free or Freer" mode? Eh?

Now you have got it Joewr.............................:D

See this photo that I hijacked from another site?

http://scubaboard.com/pics/ndi_canada/index.html

Is that DivingGal in a dry suit and the rest of you in wet suits? If so, she could qualify as Pseudo-CAD...maybe an honorary member? let me know. And don't be overly protective or gentle. The truth, Butch, the truth will set her free! Or freer!

And you don't look like Syruss: he wears wild tropical shirts!

Joewr...it is hard to imagine these guys throwing an octopus oooot on the ice...

... Is that DivingGal in a dry suit and the rest of you in wet suits? If so, she could qualify as Pseudo-CAD...maybe an honorary member? let me know. And don't be overly protective or gentle. The truth, Butch, the truth will set her free! Or freer!...

Ah, an honorary member of the CAD's. Just how lucky can a gal get?

DG,

I guess that is an admission...I would never use the word, "confession" in this context...and, so, I will confer on you the "lucky" honor of becoming a CAD, Honorary Class.

Note, that I used the word, "Class": you are obviously classy! The classiest one in the photo in question for sure! By the way, is your suit "basic black"? Do pearls go well with it?

Joewr...This space is now for sale to the highest bidder...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom