California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am putting on the sun glasses and trying to stay undercover...I knew Syruss would get me into trouble! This is worse than I ever imagined: now I am on Canada's Most Wanted List...and they don't even have one! Yikes! :eek:

It is a good thing that they are looking near San Fransico and not San Francisco!:sunny:

Joewr...wondering if a bribe would work???Molsons, maybe????????????:confused:

Originally posted by joewr
I am putting on the sun glasses and trying to stay undercover...I knew Syruss would get me into trouble! This is worse than I ever imagined: now I am on Canada's Most Wanted List...and they don't even have one! Yikes! :eek:

It is a good thing that they are looking near San Fransico and not San Francisco!:sunny:

Joewr...wondering if a bribe would work???Molsons, maybe????????????:confused:

Don't worry Joewr -- I'll protect you, offer Rickard's Red and I'll save you from those other Canuks....

It's a deal! But how about some San Francisco Beer? Say, Anchor Steam Beer? It's not Canadian, but it is really good--well, good to a cabernet drinker like me! And, my beer drinking buddies swear by it. Whatcha think?

Joewr...always looking over his shoulder now...

I'm not really a beer drinker. (the rest of the canuks gasp in shock) So for you my friend...... some of that good cabernet will do.

Back off you nasty Canuks... or I'll bash you with a lacross stick (lolol)

Hey, I resembled that. :wink:

Thanks for letting my secret out Joewr.

Anchor Steam is a good brew. I'm more partial to Sierra Nevada Pale, but that's a matter of taste.

As for wine; perhaps a nice Cab-Shiraz. I happen to like the Austrailians. But for a straight Cab; Jackson Triggs (From Ontario) or if I feel rich I develop a hankering for a Mondavi Woodbridge (had a 92 a few months ago....very nice)

Oh and I can be bought!

As far as viz goes, I was getting used to the 12' to 18' in the local lake. Getting to wreck dive where it exceeded 30 was marvelous.

I'd probably suffer from 'fear of heights' or wonder what's holding the boat up if I dove with you. But I'd like to get the chance.

And I've only heard good things about Steam Beer, looking forward to chance at that as well.

I've been reading so much Science Fiction lately that I thought FTL on my new underwear (purchased by wife, of course) meant that I was Faster Than Light, not Fruit of The Loom.......:jester:

That's it for now, more later not doubt.

Dave

No peaking, the rest of you!

Socaldiver,

I was desparate! It seemed like a whole bunch of Canucks were after me and I had to calm them, make them feel like one of us! So I dragged you in for protection! Egad, have you seen what they do to each other with lacrosse sticks and hockey sticks! And most of them drink beer instead of good California cabernet...

I mean, I was even thinking of doing a human sacrifice of CaptDave to appease the gods...but he wanted $3000 and a no-compete clause! So, I had to turn to you, a (for the time being) fellow Californian... I'll make it up to you someday: maybe I can pour boiling water on you after one of your Socal dives? Something good like that!

Joewr...saying, "This Board is getting to be a dangerous place...Canadians, Texans, Brits...sheesh............":p

Okay, the rest of you guys can come back in. We are done now....

Joewr...hoping that no one peeked

Originally posted by joewr
...I mean, I was even thinking of doing a human sacrifice of CaptDave to appease the gods...but he wanted $3000 and a no-compete clause! ....

I'm sorry I peeked -- I didn't think we were that bad. We didn't threaten you with anything too severe..... (good one though)

Hey DG,

Now that Joewr has let the cat out of the bag and exposed me for what I am :) , I demand retribution. however, I will need some help from the friendlies north of the border.

Instead of lacrosse or hockey sticks, one only needs to apprehend the ever elusive no cal candya** and throw him in the balmy Monterey water.

Take that Joewr :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom