Cali68

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just wanted to report that after trying all the top end masks my search is over. I am lovin' the Aqua Lung Mythos...GREAT mask! Check 'em out.

CALI68:
I just wanted to report that after trying all the top end masks my search is over. I am lovin' the Aqua Lung Mythos...GREAT mask! Check 'em out.

Did you compare this to the Tusa Visualator? I am down to these two masks.
Thanks, Bryan

Omaha Beach:
Did you compare this to the Tusa Visualator? I am down to these two masks.
Thanks, Bryan

I sure did in fact I think I tried 'em all. The Visulator is an awesome mask no doubt about it and frankly I wish it would have worked but it just didn't fit my face. It was odd too because most of the one's I tried did fit. The Mythos is just amazing though because of the low volume, the field of vision, the weight, the fit and really everything about it is near perfect. I have read some people say they don't like the buckle system but I really only adjusted it once and just left it there and it's been great! Rodale's ranks it number one I absolutely agree.

I have the visulator and just love it. Great field of vision, volume is not too large, and it fits great, which is just me, of course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom