Cagayan & Camiguin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Jonny's Dive is where I went back in June of '05 and stayed at Secret Cove which is adjacent, get a motorbike and tour the island, great fresh water falls and numerous hot springs, good Italian restaurant not far from Jonny's Dive. Pretty, Pretty Island!

Am going to camiguin on Oct 9am and back Oct 11pm. Will be diving either in Dukabay or in Mantanagle. Anyone wanna join? :D

zylke:
Am going to camiguin on Oct 9am and back Oct 11pm. Will be diving either in Dukabay or in Mantanagle. Anyone wanna join? :D

in celebration of your instructor cert? :D congrats, jong! :thumbs-up

I understand that there's a backpacker type resort in Camiguin right next to a dive resort. I have exchanged texts with the owner and this is his number 0916-8769707. I have not been there yet but I do plan to check out his place. I think they have a website. They can actually pick you up from the ferry port coming when you come from Cagayan de Oro. Just text him when you've boarded the ferry.

ishbaby:
aha! plan another one next yr jong! :)

HI ISHBABY! So you work with the hotel/resort industry. Which resort? I travel to the resort destinations to promote food safety. I do lectures and seminars and the works.

Yes, Camiguin is a must, so peaceful and 'Johnny's Dive' was the place. See if the Italian restaurant "Paradiso" is open, just about 2-3KM from Johnny's place. Great little place!

Thanks Boljakool. From Camiguin what's the best route back to Manila? Go back to Cagayan de Oro or take a plane to Cebu then Manila? What plane goes to Cebu?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom