Cabo Diving - Advice Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am headed to Cabo for a wedding the third week of June so I will be very interested to see how your trip goes. I too would like to go to CP but not sure if I will be able to get away for a full day. I am staying at the Riu Palace and they have a dive op on site called Scuba Caribe anyone have any info on them? I would prefer to dive a 6 pack type of boat.

I look foreward to your report as I am trying to decide who I should dive with. I am leaning towards Manta but I would like to hear your experiences.

My first ten dives ever were in Cabo Pulmo last April, and I have had a problem with being bored in other locations ever since. Yes, water is colder and less viz than the Caribbean, but I swam with a whale shark for a half hour on my third dive ever - and also a school of about 50 bat rays. Saw thousands of fish, a seal, turtles, nudi's, and too many things to mention. My only complaint is that it spoiled me! If you have the time, I suggest staying out at Cabo Pulmo - they have very clean, very nice little bungalows that you can rent for cheap, and it makes the journey more worth it (www.cabopulmo.com). Be prepared, there is NOTHING else to do - this place is REMOTE - but I could not find a reason to leave and go diving anywhere else during my stay. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom