Cabo Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to Cabo this month and thinking about going with Underwater Diversions as well. Heard great things about them. Did you have to book ahead of time, or make arrangements when you arrived in town? Thx Janice

coral99,

I booked ahead of time and sent in a deposit. If you are diving more then one day, you can get a package deal with them. Contact them via email to set things up.

Good Luck!

Based on your comments, I bought the Olympus camera and the Olumpus housing. I haven't taken the camera underwater yet but have a question about it. The other day I was trying to take pictures of a very active child and found the shutter lag annoying. I would push the shutter button and by the time the camera would actually take the picture the kid would be gone. Have you had similar issues? I was using an old Kokak 3.2 megaixel camera in an Ikelite housing before getting this new setup and this new camera seems to have far more shutter lag than the old Kodak did. Any thoughts or recommendations? Joe

jahhaas:
Based on your comments, I bought the Olympus camera and the Olumpus housing. I haven't taken the camera underwater yet but have a question about it. The other day I was trying to take pictures of a very active child and found the shutter lag annoying. I would push the shutter button and by the time the camera would actually take the picture the kid would be gone. Have you had similar issues? I was using an old Kokak 3.2 megaixel camera in an Ikelite housing before getting this new setup and this new camera seems to have far more shutter lag than the old Kodak did. Any thoughts or recommendations? Joe

There is a slight shutter lag issue with the camera but I have not been put off by it (yet...lol).

If you are shooting fast motion objects, try another mode like sport. Also, read the manual, it's very helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom