Cabilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh sh-it, i forgot the finger. get rid of it, pak. got myself a replacement.

i am not familiar with those resorts. i do know cabilao beach club is on the other side of the island (or so i think).

p.s. jason- we can always discuss it. lol.

rhadamantus:
i am not familiar with those resorts. i do know cabilao beach club is on the other side of the island (or so i think).

OK, now does anyone know which side of the island is nicer?

Hi Pak - I stayed 2 nights in Polaris, it's a nice little place, quiet with helpful staff.. - It was pretty much empty when we stayed, so can't tell you what it's like when full, but we had a nice time...

All the dives we did were on the west side of the island within a short banka ride from the resort - nice dives, pretty much what you'd expect around there, good walls, interesting critters, great soft corals, will check my log at home to see if anything stands out...

Are you going alone or with friends? - Since we were there for such a short time we didn't venture out around the island, but from it's size I assume there ain't much going on... might be worth taking that into consideration...

Back
Top Bottom