Cabilao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh u guys shut up!

:wink:. pak, u can stay the entire time in cabilao so u can maximize your time there. i mean, what does it matter to drink the beers with a couple of beer-bellied retired caucasians? i mean, u can always share a beer with the girly girls in sabang some other time!

rhadamantus:
oh u guys shut up!

:wink:what does it matter to drink the beers with a couple of beer-bellied retired caucasians?

sorry Mags, that's really not my cup of tea...

I can only deal with Larry once in a blue moon... :eyebrow:
:joke:

pakman:
sorry Mags, that's really not my cup of tea...

I can only deal with Larry once in a blue moon... :eyebrow:
:joke:
but but but...

i have seen you with Larry quite often....

:D

ah yes! the first time i met larry, he was recounting lots about his rendezvous with you.

it seems the blue moon comes in your part of town much too often
eyebrow.gif

pure coincidence... but I am starting to get worried that Larry's got some kinky fetish for round middled aged Asian men... :shocked:

rhadamantus:
oh u guys shut up!

See that Pak? that is love right there

OK back on topic...

The Cebu/ Mactan based shops provide daytrips to Cabilao, right? Do they run daily or only when they have enough divers?

What about the shops in Alona. Are there trips to Cabilao on a daily schedule or on demand (i.e. they have enough divers asking for it)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom