Cabbage/Chicken soup diet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coach_izzy:
Frankly, I'm fed up with this thread. You want to do it, that's fine... you're free to do so. You have been informed, so make an educated decision. Adios!

Bye!!!

You know, there is a constructive and positive way to get your point across without trashing peoples suggestions and ideas. I see logic in what you said Izzy, and you probably know your stuff. But it's you personally that I don't care for with the way you post.... so once again if you missed the first part of this...

Bye!!!

Yea I could loose a few extra pounds... Not like its bothering me, but for personal esteem. During High School I was 175 for yrs., then after a couple yrs and wow, looked like a moose! LOL Shot up to 240, thanx to the fastfood joints of America!!!... I have pics.. :p then after 6 months I dropped to 210 then since then over 3 yrs now Ive been anywhere from 200-220.... now Im 208... Over the past 4 months Ive been walking and jogging the hills along with swimming when I can. As for dieting, havent tried it although I just eat one good meal a day, lunch time... But Im 6ft,, soo 208 doesnt look bad on me but wanna lose the beer gut.. lol.. which Im on the wagon from beer now...

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom