C-Card Traditions --> what are yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, is the Dive + Beer issue settled?
Should hav setted this the right way....OVER BEER (and chips)!

------------------------
Filipino staple food = rice
Filipino staple drink = beer
Filipinos drink beer in times of celebration.
Filipinos drink beer in times of (economic) crisis.

Spoon:
why? live near a zoo or are they domesticated?

No, I have a Bengal cat - they are a breed that is part Asian Leopard Cat - they have spots and look kinda like a mini leopard. This particular specimen can be about as aggressive as a leopard too...

Z...

Zeeman:
No, I have a Bengal cat - they are a breed that is part Asian Leopard Cat - they have spots and look kinda like a mini leopard. This particular specimen can be about as aggressive as a leopard too...

Z...

man thats cool! post some pics i was contemplating whether i should get a tiger or a black panther but got discouraged when i found out how much meat they consume in a day,

As much as I would love a "pet" panther or tiger, even if I could afford and get hold of one, I don't think I could live with myself if I kept such an animal captive. they are much better seen from a distance in the wild. but that's just me :)

As for pics - no probs, will take some tomorrow and post 'em. Hopefully, he'll be in "really cute" mode...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom