Bye JB, be safe!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich:
he ain't a soldier, he's a f%#&*#g Marine.:wink:

YEAH Please don't confuse "them" with "us" :D

jhbryaniv:
YEAH Please don't confuse "them" with "us" :D

don't worry about it, at 100 yards dressed the same a Marine and a Soldier are easy to tell apart, the Marine is the one with bearing.

cerich:
don't worry about it, at 100 yards dressed the same a Marine and a Soldier are easy to tell apart, the Marine is the one with bearing.

Owie. . . thats ok I sit inside the TOC at my computer :D

Do good over there JB! Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on your girl (I mean the boat, Catherine can care of herself!)

fishb0y:
Do good over there JB! Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on your girl (I mean the boat, Catherine can care of herself!)
fishboy: Our friend Catherine will, as we all know, take good care of herself. Captain Beal is in our thoughts and prayers. God speed Captain, come home safe.

I kind of expected to see a new countdown to JB coming home.

Oh, and now you have to start working on being snooty too!......

what's up with that? Maybe its because things get repeated?

I thought doctor's wives were a tough bunch...

I try and just talk to you all on SB and zip it in around the OCS. I cannot go there Jimbo...I am always in cycling garb when I am at K-bay....I think you need a collared shirt and all.

But I have been there..outside..hungry..not able to enter...

I have stickers on the car now. I said "JB they saluted me!" and he said "No..they saluted your sticker..."

I must say...that is one fit looking bunch over there at Kaneohe...
They must do a lot of PT. Makes for some very nice scenery, if I could find another woman to ride with.

He only told me at the airport it is 20 days and NOT two weeks as it has been billed.

hey did you all see the veterans website that calscubagirl's husband has put up?
Has a forum and everything. WC you should ask if you can talk your politics in there. You are kinda making us R's look bad lately...all heartless and mean. You are usually right, but you need a publicist.

"...all heartless and mean. You are usually right, but you need a publicist."
Well, your not doing anything right now :)
So we divin soon?

yes...this weekend?

let's beat somebody to the bouy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom