Buying SCUBA gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a believer in trying the stuff on for fit, can't do that online. I also don't like wasting someones time in an LDS to do this and then buying online. Personally I also enjoy handing over my cash or credit card and then receiving stuff. Can't stand the wait of buying online but thats me.

Anyway I say buy the stuff that requires a good fit from your LDS, if they are descent you won't regret it. Then buy other stuff online if you like. Again make sure it is stuff that is easily found in your area. You don't want to find no one can help you with parts when you need them, or that they can't service your stuff because they aren't certified to do so.

Thanks for the advice, all. I heeded your advice, and just got fitted out with my gear at the LDS! Now that I took the plunge... me thinks it's probalby best not to worry about a few dollars one way or the other...

Back
Top Bottom