buying first bcd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet feet

Registered
Reaction score
I just got my ow, durring my test dives I used a scubapro glide and loved it. I am looking for a bcd like the glide but I am a poor collage kid who can not afford a glide. Are there some other bcd like the glide that are cheaper.

Used Glide? Perhaps Ebay? What was it you liked so much about it? How many BC's have you used to compare this one to? Perhaps you'd like something else as much or even more.

IMO, as long as you pick one that fits you well and that you like the features of, you'll be fine.

If you really like the Scuba Pro products, we do have a few of their better unit... the Classic http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=ScubaProClassicAir at about the same price... or obviously, we also love the Zeagle BCs and the Aeris ones as well.

There are subtle differences in the floatation - back, wrap around, hybrid, and if you want to talk about it just give us a call!

Back
Top Bottom