buying a wetsuit for my daughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalDiverX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I don't know how to move my thread from the Socal forum to here, so I copied and pasted it.... Not sure if this is right forum to ask this question either.

I want to buy a 3 or 4 mm full suit for my 8-year old daughter, it'll be for snorkeling, no diving. Can anyone recommand a local place that offers good price, we don't need anything fancy or brandname, just something that works. I've already tried sports chalet and a couple of dive shops, they only carry adults and teens. bought one on ebay, way too big. we live around the Long Beach area in Southern Calif. thanks.

Wetwear isn't local but they make children’s wetsuits that grow with your child. They made my grandson high waisted pants and a beaver tail jacket. The pants go up to their chest so as they grow taller the pants just move down their body. The beaver tail jacket is made to their lower hip area, so as they grow taller you just adjust out on the velcro beaver tail. My grandson was able to wear it for about 2 years, then we passed it down to my granddaughter and got him another one. He has had this one for over a year already and it still fits. Welcome to Wetwear - Custom Wet Suits of Rubatex Neoprene for Scuba Diving and All Water Activities

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom