Busman's Holiday Potential

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Here at Plantation Beach Resort, we operate from a very remote location on an island with no retail stores, and a tiny pool of potential skilled laborers (who usually turn out not so skilled). As we're looking to do some renovations in the upcoming months/year, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trading time as either an electrician, carpenter, plumber, or other skilled artisans in exchange for a free diving vacation.

I'd like to work something out, or at least see if there is possible interest in such an idea. Could be fruitful for both parties.

Hi my name is Allen and my wife and I are interested in possibly coming to help you guys out i own a air conditioning company and used to own a tile company if that is something you might be intrested in please contact us through our web site at ( allcomfortnc.com ) and you can call or we have a contact us now page that u can send us a message on.

Well Yes I am a Welder and Carpenter. I am Intrested in the deal but there is a matter of travel to and from?

tile & granite contractor interested also, send more info

Class B contractor licensed in electrical, plumbing, construction, remodeling, etc..let me know what your needs are...

Here at Plantation Beach Resort, we operate from a very remote location on an island with no retail stores, and a tiny pool of potential skilled laborers (who usually turn out not so skilled). As we're looking to do some renovations in the upcoming months/year, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trading time as either an electrician, carpenter, plumber, or other skilled artisans in exchange for a free diving vacation.

I'd like to work something out, or at least see if there is possible interest in such an idea. Could be fruitful for both parties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom