Trip Report St. Croix trip report July 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there decent private schools there?
Greetings BoltSnap,

I don't have children but some friends on island have their children in Montassori (elementary) and Good Hope Country Day. Both Private schools and from what I'm told, very good!

I appreciate the thorough report, very helpful. I second SaltyFrog's query: which Caribbean islands did you prefer over St. Croix? We've done Belize, Roatan, the ABC islands, and St Lucia, and definitely found the western Caribbean sites the best.
You mentioned there are other islands that you recommend over St Croix. What are they?

I appreciate the thorough report, very helpful. I second SaltyFrog's query: which Caribbean islands did you prefer over St. Croix? We've done Belize, Roatan, the ABC islands, and St Lucia, and definitely found the western Caribbean sites the best.
Our favorites are the Caymans and Cozumel. Both are equally stunning underwater, in our opinion, but very different. And from a topside perspective, we love both but the experiences are different in many respects. Our other favorite is Turks & Caicos. Perhaps the best reefs and life we've seen in the Caribbean is the wall off Providenciales. And Provo is an amazing island with stunning beaches, good restaurants and great people. The downside is that the wall is about an hour boat ride from the main marinas. So when we go back to Turks & Caicos, we'll do a liveaboard.

Back
Top Bottom