Bungie mount Suunto Favor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mooseo

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the wrist mount on my Suunto Favor with a pair of bungies.

I was thinking that I could remove the strap and thread a piece of webbing through instead. Unfortunately, the strap seems to serve to hold down the battery compartment cover.

Has anyone attached bungies to this computer before? I figure that I can probably use a piece of bungie and maybe a slice of inner-tube under it to provide about the same thickness.

Thanks,
mike

I've attached bungee to the Octopus II - which is basically a metric Favor. Melt the end of the bungee and it's a lot easier to feed through the slot where the strap used to go. Do two loops so it sits on your wrist flat.

Thanks for the reply.

Does yours have the same basic batery compartment below it? I presume that the bungie puts enough tension onto the cover to hold it closed?

I'll give it a go.

moose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom