Bungie mount for Deep6 Excursion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that I see the serious pins on the Excursion (screw in rather than spring), the simpler suggestion of just running thin bungee through the pins also looks viable.

Here is the mount from https://scubaprintedparts.com/. In the third picture you can see the slot I cut for the charger clip.
Thank you for your feedback. I assumed that this cutout would not be in demand, since it is rarely asked about. We will now offer two options to choose from, with or without a cutout.

Thank you for your feedback. I assumed that this cutout would not be in demand, since it is rarely asked about. We will now offer two options to choose from, with or without a cutout.
A cutout is mandatory for the Excursion (and I'm assuming the other brands based on the same "chassis" unless you are willing to disassemble it from the mount for every recharge or dive-history upload.

FWIW, if you want to send a top-view drawing in .pdf with a reference measurement I can cut-out a scaled print-out and confirm XY-plane clearance of the clip.

A cutout is mandatory for the Excursion (and I'm assuming the other brands based on the same "chassis" unless you are willing to disassemble it from the mount for every recharge or dive-history upload.
Do you use USB for dive history upload? I have just been playing with bluetooth, which I assumed would work fine in the mount.

Do you use USB for dive history upload? I have just been playing with bluetooth, which I assumed would work fine in the mount.
D-oh. Forgot about BT. I used mine as a backup computer and never actually uploaded the history.

FWIW, if you want to send a top-view drawing in .pdf with a reference measurement I can cut-out a scaled print-out and confirm XY-plane clearance of the clip.
Yes, please do this measurement, it would be very kind of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom