Bulla's expecting again around April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup - I saw you guys making eyes at each other when you got to dive together in the Keys last month. It must have that HydroOptix mask Kris was trying out. :eyebrow:

Congrats

Marc

Congrats you two!!! Best wishes!

CBulla:
A girl.. me with a girl... you've got to be kidding. No matter if its a boy or girl, I'll be happy either way.. I love kids and this just seems befitting that we are creating a brood :D

Just you wait, if it's a girl she's gonna steal your heart :blinking:

BTW if its a boy its Drake if its a girl its Molly....hmm.. when its time we can find that stuff out we'll have a contest!

What's the prize gonna be? The winners ID will be childs middle name? :eyebrow:

Colin and Kris...

How did this happen! Never mind...I just remembered.

You definitely need a girl. Mine are all boys, but one of them presented me with a granddaughter, and boy is justleesa justright. :sappy:

Congratulations.

So Kris is gonna be fulla Bulla again?? :D Congrats ya'll. And I hope it's a girl!
(I never thought in my wildest dreams I was gonna have a girl, much less appreciate the frilly stuff, but now I couldn't image having a boy!!)

Hmmm... Molly Simbrooks Bulla and Drake Reefguy Bulla do have nice rings to them! :wink: I'll have to take that one into consideration.

And, yes, it was definitely the HydroOptix Mask that led to the whole baby-making session! There's just something about the space look that does something to us. We had to take turns wearing it!

I would have been really upset if I hadn't gotten to dive in the Keys during the Invasion!!

We'll keep you posted as we know more...

Love,
Kris

Drake Reefguy Bulla...Now that has a ring to it. :)

*sigh* now I feel better giving up that coveted space for you. I am glad you got to enjoy that last dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom