Bulla's expecting again around April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
I told Kris this one was going at the end of March.. then we have a Jan, Feb and March baby! Oh and me in Jan :wink:

May I extend my warmest heartfelt congratulations, guys!

I've been pretty good at callin' them and my feeling is that it is going to be a...GIRL!

Best of luck to the entire Bulla brood.

CBulla:
A girl.. me with a girl... you've got to be kidding. No matter if its a boy or girl, I'll be happy either way...

If you have a girl I'm betting she turns out like mine - fearless and fierce (and never in pink!) It doesn't hurt that she will have two older brothers to filter the boyfriends. BTW, If you think your wife has you wrapped, wait till her mini-me starts working you!

You are great people and great parents. It is good to see you contributing to the gene pool! Congrats!!

Scuba_Jenny:
*sigh* now I feel better giving up that coveted space for you. I am glad you got to enjoy that last dive!

Me, too! :D Thanks again, Jenny!

And thanks again to everyone else... The hormones must be kicking in... The Daddy's post made me a little teary. :wink:

Love, Kris

thedaddy:
If you have a girl I'm betting she turns out like mine - fearless and fierce (and never in pink!) It doesn't hurt that she will have two older brothers to filter the boyfriends. BTW, If you think your wife has you wrapped, wait till her mini-me starts working you!

You are great people and great parents. It is good to see you contributing to the gene pool! Congrats!!

I'll love the wee one regardless of gender.. I have no doubt that if its a girl, she'll be a strong, confident lady like your daughter! Wrapped.... oo...scarey.

Thanks dude! (gene pool contribution - LOL)

Wow!!!!
congrats!!!
Great news
I just hope it will be a girl - somebody has to put these two lovely little devils in the corner
:D
Mania

Congrats Collin and Kris!
Guy and I were just laughing over the pictures of you with those goggles on! We can see how they could get things "going"!!

KBulla:
And, yes, it was definitely the HydroOptix Mask that led to the whole baby-making session! There's just something about the space look that does something to us. We had to take turns wearing it!
Quod Erat Demonstrandum...

Yeah, I've got this thing for diver/astronaut women.. the darth vader sounds, interesting face shields.. unrevealing wetsuits (even better, swimmy suits!)....

Thank you to everyone for the congrats and well wishes... it means a lot to see the support from the friends and buddies we've met or know through SB... other than close family, there aren't to many others who know yet aside from yawl!!

CBulla:
Yeah, I've got this thing for diver/astronaut women.. the darth vader sounds, interesting face shields..

Does it for me too.

Oooohhh baby. :D

DSCN1477.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom